The Sino-German Job Fair connects students and young professionals from various academic backgrounds with attractive German employers. It has been organized by German Industry and Commerce Greater China and the German Centre on a regular basis since 2007. At our job fair top German employers come together to recruit, screen and hire qualified candidates… you can be one of them!
4th – 5th November, 2016
German Centre Shanghai
- Face-to-face contact with German companies
- Possibility to have several interviews in one day
- Platform to present yourself as a promising candidate to many German companies in one day
- Opportunity to network with other students and young professionals
- Upload your CV and get found by companies participating in the Job Fair
- Get an overview of current companies & the profiles they are looking for
- Benchmark yourself with job interviews
- Company List of the 16th Sino-German Job Fair in Shanghai
- Company Brochure of the 16th Sino-German Job Fair in Shanghai
Follow us on WeChat:
|Friday, 4th November|
|9:00||Welcome & Opening Ceremony|
|9:30||Open to students from the partner universities|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch Break (no entrance during this time)|
|13:00 – 16:30||Open to public job seekers|
|Saturday, 5th November|
|10:00 – 12:00||Open to public job seekers|
|12:00 – 12:30||Lunch Break (no entrance during this time)|
|12:30 – 15:00||Open to public job seekers|
German Centre for Industry and Trade Shanghai Co., Ltd.
88 Keyuan Road | Pudong
Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park
201203 Shanghai | China
Phone +86 21 2898-6888
Fax +86 21 2898-6892
How to get there:
To ensure that you arrive at the job fair with less stress, please find below information about the venue and directions.
A detailed location map for the German Centre and the connection to the metro systemcan be found at the German Centre Website. We offer shuttle bus service to metro line 2 on both dates.
You can follow us on WeChat or visit our website for the current updates.
Further information about venue and shuttle busses can be found under the tab “Venue”.
Get your Personal Profile!
In order to further improve you visibility, you can set up a personal profile for our online job market. Let your CV do the work for you and get found by companies.