POLLMANN is an international family-owned company with more than 100 years of history. The company was established early in 1888 headquartered at Karlstein, Austria. After more than 100 years of development, it has established subsidiaries in the Czech Republic, the United States, China and Mexico and has built a worldwide production and sales network. Pollmann’s core competencies are the development and production of plastic/metal composite components and offers its customers worldwide innovation with precision including concept design, prototyping and production.
In 2006, POLLMANN China Company was founded in Kunshan, Jiangsu, focusing on exploring in the Chinese market replying on technical strength of the headquarters and talent resource advantage in China. The initial plant area of POLLMANN China was 5000㎡. In 2011, the phase 2 plant of the company covering an area of 4500㎡ was completed and put into production as a symbol of start of the company’s leapfrog development. Up to now, the company has more than 400 employees and mainly serves BOSCH, BROSE, CONTINENTAL, MAGNA, INTEVA, INALFA, WEBASTO and other world famous enterprises. In the future, Company will be engaged in providing tailor-made services and professional knowledge to meet and surpass customer’s requirements.
It takes only two hours to drive from headquarters to Vienna, Our factory in Kunshan is about 60 km to Shanghai.
|About this job:
- Manage the customer project on time, on cost and on spec according to automobile process.
- Leading the across function project team
- Project management for overall KPI control.
- Contact window with customer, internal team etc for overall communication management
- Internal & external communication planning in PMP
- Project status monitoring and reporting for cost, timing, spec, quality tracking
- University Degree or at least five (5) years related on the job experience
- APQP, project management, Team oriented, problem solving, communication & coordination skill, strong sense of learning, well pressure sustaining
- 5 years and above PM experience in manufacturing company with preference in automotive
- Good command of written and spoken English, familiar with German is a plus.
- Efficiency, Flexibility, Ability to influence/convince, Responsibility, Team building
- Quality Management knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 or QS 9000 and Quality Management core tools
- Computer knowledge SAP, MS Office
- Foreigners working in China or Chinese people working abroad and educational background is preferred.
This position base in China Kunshan (Our factory in Kunshan is about 60km to Shanghai),