- ABB Robotics is a leading supplier of industrial robots – also providing robot software, peripheral equipment, modular manufacturing cells and service for tasks such as welding, handling, assembly, painting and finishing, picking, packing, palletizing and machine tending.
- Key markets include automotive, plastics, metal fabrication, foundry, electronics, machine tools, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries. A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety. Over 250,000 robots installed worldwide.
- ABB is the only multinational corporation in robotics R&D, manufacturing, engineering, sales and service in China for automotive industries and general industries.
Education & Experience Required:
- College degree or above, preferably majoring in mechanical design ;
- Over 10 years working experience for BIW site management; (BIW background is a plus).
Business/Technical Skills Preferred:
- Be familiar with AUTOCAD etc. software
- Have the negotiation skills with customer
- Management skill on site
- Be familiar with Automation industry and BIW application experience is a plus.
Behavioral Skills Preferred:
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Can work independently under the guide from customer
- Can long time business trip(including local and abroad, mostly trip for oversea)
- Good team work spirit and attitude