- ABB Robotics is a leading supplier of industrial robots – also providing robot software, peripheral equipment, modular manufacturing cells and service for tasks such as welding, handling, assembly, painting and finishing, picking, packing, palletizing and machine tending.
- Key markets include automotive, plastics, metal fabrication, foundry, electronics, machine tools, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries. A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety. Over 250,000 robots installed worldwide.
- ABB is the only multinational corporation in robotics R&D, manufacturing, engineering, sales and service in China for automotive industries and general industries.
|About this job:
Simulation and OLP for BIW application project.
- Perform simulation on different BiW processes like Spot welding, roller hemming, glue application etc.
- Support design engineer to process analysis , like spot distribution, spot welding gun type selection, cycle time calculation etc.,
- Support layout planner finish project layout plan
- Generate OLP for different BIW application project and different robot(ABB ,KUKA, FANUC, Kawasaki. etc.)
- Site support
- Make documentation for customer
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably majoring in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 5 year’s robot simulation and OLP working experience for BIW application, familiar with BIW robot site commissioning is preferred.
- Be familiar with VOLVO,BMW, ford ,VW standard will be a plus.
Business/Technical Skills Preferred:
- Be familiar with ABB ,KUKA, FANUC, Kawasaki robot simulation and OLP.
- Be familiar in robcad and PD/PS, familiar with BIW application process is preferred.
- Be familiar with BIW application online programing is preferred.
Behavioral Skills Preferred:
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Can work independently under the guide from customer
- Can long time business trip(including local and abroad, mostly trip for oversea )
- Good team work spirit and attitude and good communication skill
- Good communication skill and leadership
|| above 5 years
|How to apply:
phone：+86 21 23288888
phone：+86 21 61056063