- ABB Robotics is a leading supplier of industrial robots – also providing robot software, peripheral equipment, modular manufacturing cells and service for tasks such as welding, handling, assembly, painting and finishing, picking, packing, palletizing and machine tending.
- Key markets include automotive, plastics, metal fabrication, foundry, electronics, machine tools, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries. A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety. Over 250,000 robots installed worldwide.
- ABB is the only multinational corporation in robotics R&D, manufacturing, engineering, sales and service in China for automotive industries and general industries.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably majoring in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 8 years or above 8 years mechanical design working experience for BIW application.
- Be familiar with VOLVO BMW ,VOLVO, VW standard will be a plus.
Business/Technical Skills Preferred:
- Background of BIW welding fixture design, Hemming die design, automotive product design and development;
- CAD/CAM: Catia V5, UG(Solid modeling, Surfacing, Assembly&drafting), AutoCAD, Microstation,Fides; MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Knowledge in EN,DIN,NAAMS,PSA,GM,VW and other car maker standards;
- Be familiar with PD/PS, robcad with simulation concept and catia FEA, ANSYS software will be a plus.
Behavioral Skills Preferred:
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must ;
- Can work independently under the guide from customer
- Can long time business trip(including local and abroad, mostly trip for oversea )
- Good team work spirit and attitude and good communication skill
- Good communication skill and leadership