Einhell is a stock-listed, mid-sized power tools and garden tools trading company with a purchasing entity in China that cooperates with about 150 suppliers. The goods are sold in more than 40 countries by Einhell subsidiaries and partner companies.
Hans Einhell started in 1964 with the foundation of Hans Einhell Co., Ltd. in Landau/Isar in Germany, Hans Einhell changed to be Hans Einhell AG (EAG) in 1986 and listed on the stock exchange in 1987.
Einhell China (EC) was set up in 1994. China is the most important purchasing market for EAG, Einhell China set up the strong engineering Dept. to ensure products are made in strict compliance with Einhell quality guidelines and can be delivered to customers on time. “
|About this job:
- Responsibility for Group “Ozito“ brand in Australia;
- Overall supervise “Ozito“ team and coordinate with other functional departments in China, Australia office & Headquarter in Germany;
- Closely work with team members in implementing department objectives and goals through providing daily support, coaching and facilitation;
- Key account maintenance, develop and implement operational excellence and best practices to meet customer’s requirements;
- Improve order operation procedures (order window, minimum order quantity, lead times, etc.) and optimize KPIs;
- Gain market intelligence and provide feedback to product specialists regarding market conditions, competitors, product developments, etc. ;
- Other tasks arranged by Einhell China GM.
- Bachelor or above degree is a must, MBA is preferred;、
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English are strongly required. German is a pro;
- 8+years of management experience within multinational company in progressively senior positions, operations experience is an asset
- Be familiar with oversea market, especially in Australia market
- Experience in technology, engineering field, and in the field of DIY tools (Hanheld Powertools, Garden Tools, Benchtop) would be an advantage (Retailer, 3rd party, Manufacturer, Trader) ;
- Solid change management experience
- Solid judgment to know what is appropriate for the company size/scope.
- Solid track record for effectively managing an international team;
- Ability to quickly establish credibility across organization
- Flexibility to seek & incorporate input from others into the plan
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent analytical, planning and problem solving skills;
- Good communication, negotiation, organization & management skills;
- Target oriented, clear minded and detail oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Willing to work and live in Shanghai, experience in China is a plus;
- Ability to travel internationally (Europe and Australia) required.
|| above 10 years
|How to apply: