|About this job:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated
Head of Office Administration
- Be responsible for internal organization and coordination. To ensure effective and efficient operations in the office
- Be responsible for personnel formalities for expatriates (work permit, work visa residence permit etc.); Maintain good contact and relationship with the labor bureau and visa authorities
- Take care of foreign interns in regard of internship planning, contract, visa, accommodation etc.
- Maintain office environment and facilities, including air conditioning, cleanness, security system, safety, equipment, and facilities etc.
- Coordinate with building management and maintenance companies
- Manage reception and other general supporting functions; maintain close supervision on daily functions of the receptionists, drivers, ayi and cleaning staff
- Report to and cooperate closely with general management; support the general management with ad hoc workflows
- Communicate and cooperate with GIC headquarter in Germany
- Answer general inquiries from external parties, i.e. by telephone, email, during meetings in close cooperation with other departments; Deal with complaints from customers in a professional and proper manner
- Handle legal formalities for the office registration, including approval certificates, licenses, tax registration, organization code certificate registration, annual inspections etc.
- Maintain good relationship with responsible government administrative bureaus
- Prepare documents and translations
- Other duties which are typically dealt with by the office administration
- Native Mandarin speaker, excellent written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- University bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years relevant administrative work experience in China at German or multinational companies
- Able to work independent with a strong sense of responsibility and input ideas and suggestions for improvement of workflows
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational capabilities
- Passionate team worker with an optimistic and persistent personality
- Customer-oriented, ready to help in urgent cases
|How to apply:
- A dynamic environment with diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Multicultural working environment in a friendly, highly motivated team of 130 Chinese and German colleagues
- Relation to Chinese and German authorities
- Performance-oriented payment
Please send your cover letter with salary expectation and earliest availability, complete resume in English or German, copies of professional certificates and reference letters until May 30th, 2017 to the following email address: email@example.com