Voith sets standards in the markets energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transportation & automotive. Founded in 1867, Voith employs almost 20,000 people, generates 5.6 billion in sales, operates in about 60 coun-tries around the world and is today one of the biggest family-owned com-panies in Europe.
Currently, Voith has more than 20,000 employees and more than 20 branch-es in China.
|About this job:
For the Voith Group we are searching for highly motivated candidates (M/F) for our Global Graduate Program
- During our 18-months Global Graduate Program you work on three different assign-ments that are systematically interlinked to each other, one or two of them could be abroad in Europe, Brazil or North America.
- During your assignments you get to know one group division (Voith Digital Solutions) in detail and develop an understanding of how this business fits within the entire Voith group.
- You are accompanied by a mentor who acts as a partner and tutor for you, takes care of your development and supports you in your professional career within Voith.
- All components on-the-job are accompanied by various development activities off-the-job including group training and individually agreed development trainings to help you develop your expertise and skills.
- Your first assignment will be in Shanghai or Kunshan China.
Is this you and do you strive for global challenges, exciting assignments, individual development, international career opportunities and intercultural networking? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your online application by July 31th 2017! Starting date is October, 2017.
Position: GGP Design Engineer (Kunshan)
- Mechanical Design of components for paper machine.
- Cost-effective and function-optimized design with a high focus on interaction with purchasing, quality and on-site departments
- On-time release of design and bill of materials (BOM)
- Create 2D-Drawings, create Bill of Materials, cre-ate Assembly drawings.
- Coordinate tasks with Order Management and Project Management.
- Technical support for related departments ( Pur-chasing, QM etc.).
- Pro-active input and creation of optimized design regarding costs, manufacturability, function and customer requirements
Position: GGP Service Engineer (Shanghai)
- Assist service head to manage field service or overhaul execution, and/or handling customer complaint upon VOITH rail products.
- Provide service support for VOITH rail product like coupler and/or gearbox and/or transmission etc…
- Be responsibile for communication with customer for complaint handling or resolve field issues.
- Coordinate with internal departments to work out a proposal of failure or issue, or organize vitual team within the company to achieve a target like disassembly of rail product and then prepare root cause analysis etc.
- Other work assigned by supervisor if necessary
Position: GGP Project Management (Shanghai)
- Lead project management team including PM& involved functional experts to execute one or more international project in multiple culture environment
- Take overall responsibility for success of his (her) project in regards of safety, schedule, cost, quality and customer satisfactory to achieve agreed/ committed goals.
- Take overall leadership for risk management of the project as well as claim management
- Act as main contact to external customer and consultant
- Help project team members to develop and grow
- You have an excellent master’s degree in electrical, automation engineering, Mechanical, & IT technology.
- You are ambitious, globally mobile, and bring along entrepreneurial drive and thinking.
- Your personal strengths are enthusiasm, openness to new and challenging tasks and experiences, self-motivation and motivation of others, curiosity, team-work, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness.
- You have already gained professional experience in through internships during your studies and/or an employment of up to 18 months after graduation.
- You preferably have already gained international experience of at least 3 months.
- You are fluent in English.