German Industry & Commerce Greater China | Guangzhou is part of the global network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs). We promote Sino-German business relations and support the business activities of companies both from Germany and China with a broad range of services.
For more information, please visit our website : http://china.ahk.de
Our client offers innovative, high-quality protection products for sports, leisure and in the workplace based on concentrating manufacturing facilities in Germany, as well as elsewhere in Europe.In order to further support the business development, it is looking for a
Junior Team Leader
|About this job:
Main tasks: (Focus on mask, gloves, textile / work wear)
- Sourcing products / Suppliers:
- market analysis, market transparency for relevant products,
- evaluation of existing suppliers (quality, lead time, pricing a.s.o.)
- search for new suppliers on demand and based on detailed briefing from related uvex safety Business Unit,
- plant evaluation,
- ensure the QA agreements with suppliers and subcontractors understood and fulfilled,
- ensure compliance with the conditions of the Marketing Authorization (e.g. certifications acc. Product norms)
- apply high ethical standards and professional conduct with clients and with the authorities on the bases of a social standard.
- Assistance with planning of trips for members of Business Units,
- Support for negotiations with suppliers on site,
- Report and follow-up of open issues.
- product request according to product specifications,
- steering of sample orders,
- support for placing orders.
- order follow-up (monitoring the whole process from order placement to release of goods.
Quality management: (Focus on mask, gloves, textile / work wear)
- monitoring of defined quality requirements and production process through inline and final inspections,
- ensure that an effective PPE quality management system is operated and that all regulatory obligations of the manufacturing are fulfilled,
- collaborate with the Head of Production and the Head of Quality Control in order to achieve and maintain the required quality and compliance standards,
- perform batch certification and batch release,
- perform final control of PPE according to the standards & guidelines,
- supervision and inspection of product quality within the production,
- supervision of incoming goods in the production,
- issue of inspection records and reports (paper or electronically),
- monitor and perform physical and chemical lab tests at the suppliers or with external labs.
- coordination/assistance in handling claims with supplier including corrective actions/production improvement.
- information management between safety HQ, safety SOC members, related suppliers, related third parties.
Specialist skills: (Focus on mask, gloves, textile / work wear)
- university master or bachelor degree in techniques/engineering,
- long lasting experience on QA, team leading, PPE market in China/Asia,
- knowledge of product inspections (incoming / intermediate / final inspection),
- demonstrate expertise regarding quality assurance (QA), good manufacturing practices (GMP) including good distribution practice (GDP) and quality control (QC) in interactions with clients, safety HQs, and other interested parties,
- knowledge of product and process related technology (e.g. injection molding),
- experience in project management as well as development processes,
- compliance with social standards (e.g. health and safety regulations, discrimination, working hours etc.)
Personnel, social and methodical skills:
- excellent command of English (written and spoken),
- incorporating the team,
- able to work under pressure and comfortable with it,
- strong team player who is equally a self-starter capable of working without regular direct supervision,
- competitive and tenacious in pursuit of both business and social goals,
- willing to spend a reasonable amount of time away from home in pursuit of business objectives,
- good organizational skills,
- good communication skills in technics and production issues,
- open to operate with people of different background and cultures,
- good problem solving capabilities.