- ABB Robotics is a leading supplier of industrial robots – also providing robot software, peripheral equipment, modular manufacturing cells and service for tasks such as welding, handling, assembly, painting and finishing, picking, packing, palletizing and machine tending.
- Key markets include automotive, plastics, metal fabrication, foundry, electronics, machine tools, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries. A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety. Over 250,000 robots installed worldwide.
- ABB is the only multinational corporation in robotics R&D, manufacturing, engineering, sales and service in China for automotive industries and general industries.
|About this job:
- To form project team, coordinate with the internal engineers with operation department, coordinate with the purchasing for external contractors for engineering support;
- To establish project planning and maintain the planning dynamically; Responsible to achieve internally and externally the execution of project planning;
- To establish the budget plan with internal proposal team, SCM and controlling team, dynamically adjust and control the budget and costs;
- To take responsibility of daily project management activity including design review, resources review, purchasing requisition, following customer for contract, response to technical questions, issues and payments;
- To be in charge of change of scope, following company’s process on change management;
- To establish risk management, build mitigation plan;
- To build project team;
- To build and maintain customer relationship;
- To coordinate internal supporting function, especially with purchasing department for timing and costing control;
- To coach other team members on analytical thinking, decision making process.
- Bachelor of science, engineering study, mechanical background preferred; Master degree preferred; Reputed university preferred;
- Project management experience proved by certificate of Worldwide company or PMI;
- Perfect Germany, English speaking, explicit oral/written expression;
- Strong leadership + decisive + analytical skill;
- Foreign companies working experience, familiar with ERP tools such as SAP system, American & European company preferred.
|| above 5 years
|How to apply:
Phone：+86 21 23288888
Phone：+86 21 61056063