Under the care of German Industry and Commerce Ltd., German National Tourist Office (GNTO) started its operation in Hong Kong on 1st July 1996. Being the official representative of the German National Tourist Board (GNTB or Deutsche Zentrale fuer Tourismus e.V.), with its headquarter located in Frankfurt am Main, the main objective is to cultivate the positive image of Germany as a holiday destination. GNTO Hong Kong office is responsible for both Hong Kong and South China area.
|About this job:
- Implement and optimize GNTB online strategies in close collaboration with social media agencies
- Set up and develop GNTB’s social media channels.
- Identify and maximize the reach of the target groups
- Develop and make use of “storytelling” content to inspire target groups to travel to Germany
- Observe and monitor the performance as well as analyzing the result
- Support the social media strategic planning , acquisition of advertising partners for the market-specific GNTB website, social media channels and further online cooperation
- Manage GNTB E-newsletter and data base system
- Provide administrative support such as documentation of the implemented measures and reporting
- A Bachelor degree holder in Marketing/ Business or equivalent disciplines
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin) as well as English. Knowledge in German is an advantage
- Good knowledge about Germany is a plus
- Working experience in digital marketing including social media platforms in Hong Kong and China is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, online and social media platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook and WeChat.
- Dynamic and flexible to manage new projects / challenges
- Attention to details, proactive, good team player, good personal skills and fast learner
- Able to meet deadlines and willing to work overtime
|| 1-2 years
|How to apply:
Please send your application letter and detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes